YOUR NAMES LIST: Think outside-the-box and start writing down names! (click on image below to print pdf and start brainstorming)
- customer (who needs solutions and into health, fitness, green living...)
- sharer (who could host a great class)
- builder (who would I like to do business with)
Essential oil 101 is the most popular class when you start introducing oils to your friends and family...
- but here are some fun themed ideas for classes here. (click link)
My 2 fave resources to include when sampling (optional...pick your fave one and include with samples)
Conversation (in person, e-mail, facebook) and ask
- “have you ever tried essential oils”....
- “health concern?”
- “is it ok if I send you a sample to try?”
- send sample in the mail..... (see instruction sheet)
- the day you put the samples in the mail..... send them an email and say:
- “I dropped your samples in the mail today with instructions on how to use the oils... you should get them in a couple days...when you turn over the botttle...be patient and wait for 2 to 3 drops to drip out. Happy OIling. I will follow up in a couple days to hear your thoughts.”
- Four to five days later: send an email/text: ”have you had a chance totry the oils, watcha think?“ “here is a 5 minute video explaining a little about essential oils:” https://doterra.com/US/en/what-is-an-essential-oil
- no response: send an email/text: “I am teaching a class on..... would love you to come. The class will focus on WHAT essential oils are, HOW to use them, and WHY they work.
- enrollment at class or schedule a zoom to do a one-on-one then explain enrolling as a wholesale member and the awesome value of the starter kits.
CREATE Facebook event...
- do not rely on Facebook feed or Facebook to invite your friends
- always inbox them in addition to creating invitation.
- call and text
- 2 to 3 days before: so excited to see you
- day of: just a reminder: we will be doing a DIY, or I have a free class incentive....
Great videos for inspiration on sharing and inviting~
From educating new customers, sending monthly newsletters, launching social media blitzes, or promoting live/virtual events, SYNDUIT offers an extensive library of done-for-you essential oil campaigns to fulfill any need. These campaigns are ready-to-launch, and are personalized within seconds.