The mother-runners essentials-day-to-day breakdown to the simple-kick-ass-epic-life-on-the-run...
- MICROPLEX VMz (whole food nutrient complex)
- xEO MEGA (essential oil omega complex)
- DEEP BLUE polyphenol complex
- PB assist (probiotic) and PB assist JR for my girls
- Bone Nutrient Complex (Vitamin C, D2 and D3, Biotin and Calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese)
- VERAGE SKIN-CARE LINE: non-toxic essential oil-infused cleanser, toner, serum and moisturizer.
- peppermint & wild orange: 2 to 3 drops in palms + rub together and inhale to wake-up quickly and prime-lungs for a good dark-thirty run
- post-run shower: melaleuca...add 2 to 3 drops plus coconut oil on your face for its cleansing and rejuvenation effect for sweaty-salty-yucky skin
- post-shower body-assessment: deep blue essential oil blend...any aches and pains from the run?... 2 to 3 drops on muscles + joints... feel its cooling soothing effect as it works on target to help muscles and joints recover & repair.
- on guard blend: add 2 to 3 drops to your steel-cut oats for immune support or in your fave smoothie. And 1 to 2 drops on kids feet before heading to school as the ultimate-protective-blend.
- lemon... 2 to 3 drops in water to naturally cleanse the body.
- slim & sassy... 2 to 3 drops in water to balance blood sugar and afternoon slump.
- Lavender and breathe blend: diffuse together for a restful nights sleep (3 drops each in diffusor)
- Optional: lavender: rub 1-2 drops on the bottoms of your feet to help calm the body before going to sleep. (For children, drop a couple drops on their favorite blankie or stuffed animal to help them relax before bedtime.)
- frankincense: 2 to 3 drops in your moisturizer to rejuvenate the skin. And 3 drops under top of support healthy cell function (if you don't like the taste...drop into a veggie capture and drink with water)
- at night I love a little extra and use VERAGE SKIN CARE LINE (non-toxic routine with cleanser, toner, serum and moisturizer) to nourish and moisturize and repair the skin as it rests through sleep.
digeszten: post-run...too many gels and tummy feels icky: rub 2 to 3 drops on belly. Restaurant food tummy indigestion: 3 drops in water and drink.
oregano: natural immune support as needed when feeling run-down or when mileage is high.
To diffuse or not to diffuse? uhhhh ALWAYS diffuse.... some of my faves
- 3 drops peppermint and 3 drops wild orange: energy and focus
- 6 drops lavender: mommy-time-out
- 6 drops on guard: fierce-air-cleansing-duty.
Couple extra tips:
- add lemon essential oil to detergent to get the stink-out your running clothes
- mix melalucea + lemon in a spray bottle to get the stink out your shoes
- 20 drops on guard + white vinegar + water in bottle for toxic-free kitchen counter cleaner
...and let me break it down more for ya beyond the toxic-free-good-for-ya-benefits...cost per cents of some of these amazing powerful oils:
Lemon essential oil: 0.04 cents per drop
On Guard immune support: 0.13 cents per drop
Deep Blue essential oil for muscles: 0.13 cents per drop
Frankinsence tonic:0.28 cents per drop
Lavender relaxtion/calming: 0.09 cents per drop
...and this is just the beginning: my may day also includes: patchouli, bergamot, ginger, clarycalm, immortelle, geranium.... the healing and power of these oils are amazing!
Are you feeling-the-super-hero-child-like-wonder to change your running? Its crushing finish-lines AND being the example for those little eyes watching + learning how to design an epic life. HOW TO ORDER.
WANT TO LEARN WHAT ESSENTIAL OILS ARE, HOW TO USE THEM AND WHY DOTERRA? register for my free on-line class, or come to a class. More information about my webinars and calendar.